We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you want to improve your level of self-esteem with a few simple steps? We offer you the following tips that you can implement from today, they are simple and easy to remember, don't be afraid to make the change, it's all in your hands!
- 1 The Yes of self-esteem
- 2 The No of self-esteem
- 3 Tips to boost your self-esteem
- 4 Six good things to do for yourself
The Yes of Self-Esteem
YES: cultivate the habit of feeling and positive thoughts
When you have a negative or critical thought about yourself, change it for a positive thought and if your inner voices tell you something bad, answer them !!
- I can't do anything right
- Nobody wants to be my friend
- Sometimes i'm stupid
- What will happen if nobody likes my project ...?
- I can light a big fire
- I can be friends with someone
- I know many things about ...
- I am very proud of my project ...
The No of self-esteem
DO NOT: You worry so much about what people think of you. Instead, decide what you think of them !!!
It may take time before this way of thinking is natural to you, but we believe that children learn faster than adults. So it may not cost you so much.
The questions we ask ourselves when we meet new people What will you think of me? Will i like it? Will you think I'm dumb? Bored? They are the kind of thoughts that make us nervous, make us helpless, shy or ashamed. You can choose to change that way of thinking. Ask yourself: What will I think of them? Will I sympathize with them? Will they be interesting? In this way you have equal power and do not feel ashamed.
Tips to boost your self-esteem
- Still yourself
- Remember that the person you are is already quite good. You must be happy and proud of the person you are.
- Never Never question your basic worth as a human being.
- Treat yourself like a valuable person
- Every human being is valuable, that includes you. Praise yourself a lot, not just for what you do but for who you are and how you live your life.
- DO NOT blame yourself when things go wrong in life
- Do not accept any guilt that others try to kick you out, this includes adults. Remember, you are responsible for your own behavior and your own feelings.
- You can expect to make mistakes
- DO NOT tea compare with other people
- The human being you have the right to make mistakes, that includes you!
- Continuous comparisons are a difficult habit to break. Our culture teaches us to compare continuously. Parents compare their children. The schools to their students. But remember that you are different and special. There is no one in the world exactly like you.
- Make your lists of happiness and of I did, everyday
This will help you collect and store good feelings and self esteem.
Six good things to do for yourself
- Choose something to do just for fun. Then do it whenever you can.
- Make yourself a "gift" every day.
- Forgive yourself for something you did in the past.
- Every day do at least one thing that is good for your body.
- Every day do at least one thing that is good for your brain.
- Find an adult you can trust and whom you can talk to.
Go out and walk, play on the swings, build, draw, do the clown, don't try to be perfect. Listen to your favorite song, play with your ball. We've all done things we wish we hadn't done. We have all hurt someone, but that is not why we should feel sad, guilty or ashamed. Use your mind making puzzles or mind games. Read a good book.
Being a boy or girl produces fear sometimes. An adult can help you face your fears. When you feel confused, an adult can answer some of your questions. Choose someone with whom you feel safe, who tries to understand you. This is one of the best things you can do in your life for yourself and to improve your self-esteem.
Discover your level of Self-Esteem With these tests.